Thursday, May 29, 2008

22 weeks and counting

Shannon this picture is for you...... :)
On Thursday, May 29, I turned 22 weeks pregnant. I am so excited. Everything is still going great with my pregnancy. I cannot believe that we only have 18 more weeks to go. Wow how time flies. As you can see from above, I am showing more and more every day. It seems as if my stomach has grown more over the past 2 weeks than it has the whole pregnancy....and yes i have been told "this is only the beginning"!!!! Perhaps we have a defensive lineman growing in there or a very voluptuous young woman....only time will tell. I just have a feeling Puffin is going to be a big baby!!

Scott and I have been working on the nursery some. We hope to get some things done this weekend so as soon as I can, I will post some pictures of it.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!






6 comments:

Shannon said...

You look beautiful! All tummy, and not a very big tummy at that! Thank you! I can't wait to see you in person! I want to yell "hello" to Puffin!

Lisa Barbee Nooe said...

Lyndi, you are such a cute mommy!! I can't wait for Puffin to get here!!

KPH said...

You look so cute Lyndi! I can't wait to meet Puffin!!

Anonymous said...

awww. love the pic! make sure you keep this for puffins scrap book. you are so cute with a little baby belly!

The Pieroni Family said...

hey sweet lyndi, look how beautiful you look! how is your brother doing these days?? have a great day--

The Simon Family said...

You look sooo Presh with your baby tummy!!! Puffin is going to be so preshy presh presh!!!!