Wednesday, July 30, 2008

31 weeks preggers!

A friend pointed out to me that today, July 31, I will be exactly 31 weeks pregnant.....isn't that a conincidence. This pregnancy has flown by and I have to be completely honest and tell you that I am a little scared of the whole labor and delivery part of the process. I know that everything will be okay, but the anticipation up to that point is going to get the best of me!!!! he he!


Scott and I go back to the doctor on August 4th to do our 2nd sonogram. The doctor wants to see what the baby measures and how the baby is positioned and all. I am kind of curious to see if doc might move my due date up a little.....we will see. For now, the expected date of arrival is October 2nd, but if you saw my belly.....you would probably think that there is no way i could possibly go that much longer. I am ALL BELLY and wow is it big!!! I will try and post a picture soon.


I am still feeling really good. I am tired alot and have trouble getting comfortable while i try to sleep which in turn doesn't make for a very good nights rest. I think it is just a way that the Lord prepares you for what is about to come..... :)

We are so excited and just cannot wait to see what a precious little angel the Lord has blessed us with. Please keep us in your prayers.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep on checking your blog to see some new baby bump pics. I know you look so cute! is puffin kicking you a lot? puffin will be here VERY soon! I am so excited for you and scott. It is such an amazing thing!Hope you are doing well and taking care of baby!

Lisa Barbee Nooe said...

Yay, Lyndi!!! You need to put a pic on here and show everybody your belly!! I cannot believe that in less than 2 months (probably), Baby Puffin will be here!!!! I'm so excited!! :)

The Simon Family said...

Oh Preshy!!! I was so nervous too!! You will not stop being nervous until Puffin is about a month old!!! But once you get there it all goes by so fast!! You will do GREAT!!!