Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shower with the Girls

My sweet, wonderful friends gave me a baby shower this past saturday in honor of Baby Puffin! The shower was so nice....Baby Puffin got lots and lots of nice things and we really had a great time.
Pictured: Laurie, Ali, Perry Anne, Lydia and Lisa. Katy and Clarissa also helped with the shower but were unable to attend. We missed you girls and hope to see you soon...



Thank you girls so very much for doing this for us. Scott and I really appreciate all of your thoughtfulness. Each and every one of my friends have been so good to us through this special time and this shower was a reflection of just that.


I love you guys and can't wait for Baby Puffin to meet all of my beautiful friends!

3 comments:

The Vickers Family said...

How sweet- You look great!!

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could have been there Lyndi! We were in Cleveland, catching a sinus infection.

Will had pink eye too. We've had a time so far! I'm mailing my shower gift to you, so be looking for it to come.

You look AWESOME by the way!

Lisa Barbee Nooe said...

Lyndi, I can't believe you're 35 weeks now and only have 35 days to go!!! It's almost here!! I can't wait to meet Baby Puffin! Love you!!