Saturday, February 7, 2009

First saturday since hunting season has ended!!!

Okay so for those of you who know my husband...he is an AVID HUNTER. I do admit that he has not hunted as much as he has wanted to this year due to Walker being born just in time for hunting season to begin....but hey..Scott knew that when we began trying!!! He he!! (That is what I always tell him and he cannot stand for me to say that!!!!) I do also have to admit that Scott only really hunted on Saturday because we have Church on Sunday and all...so I was very thankful for that!
However, today was the first Saturday in a very long while that Scott was here when Walker and I got up and did our normal Staurday morning routine! I am a VERY LAZY SATURDAY morning person. That is my day to sleep as late as I want (well as late as an infant will allow you to). So this morning Walker and I were doing our normal cuddling in the bed when all of a sudden we hear the vacuum going...my husband is like the most UNLAZIEST person in the world. He always has to be fixing something, cleaning something...whatever! So he is running the vacuum and I am like OOOOHHH I gotta go help!!! He had made some subtle hints on Friday night that the house needed to be cleaned...well I guess now was the time.
Walker was such a trooper while we literally cleaned the house from from top to bottom!
He played in his exersaucer for a while....





He slept for a good bit of the time

And he always loves to swing

But as for my home....the foyer has now turned into the toy room!

No comments: