Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day in Oxford

Walker got his first fever this past week. They called me from his school on Wednesday afternoon letting me know that he had gotten a little fussy and was warm so they took his temp and he had 101.6. I, being the neurotic person that I am, kind of go into a tizzy not knowing what to do b/c it was right at 5:00 when they called and Walker had never been sick before! I called my friend Caroline on the way to the daycare b/c she always has the answers i need....thanks Caroline! She informed me that the after hours clinic opens at 5:30 so I needed to wait until then and call. So I did and we got an appointment right away. We saw the doctor that night at 6:40. Walker had a red ear and red throat. We started his antibioitcs that night and his fever finally broke on Saturday. Bless his little heart....he was the sweetest little sick boy. He never really fussed and still slept very well, however, he just wasn't as lively as he normally is which made me sad.


So this past weekend, we went to visit my brother in Oxford. Sassy and Pops came to visit also and we had such a good time. We kept Walker in most of the day to try and get him well...he had fun and of course was the life of the party! Below are some pictures from our weekend.


















No comments: